Tuesday 2 March 2010

Gevlon's Gankers

Over on the Greedy Goblin is a post about Gevlon's new project. Essentially the idea is to;
1. Revive a dead faction on an incredibly imbalanced server
2. Create an Economy from scratch
3. Show (for the umpteenth time) that skill is greater than just about anything. This time it is specifically about numbers.

I didn't join his "Undergeared" project due to a lack of motivation (to me he had already proved it was possible with his original blue guild run). This I am more inspired to do. Large scale PvP? Strong sense of purpose? A battle against the odds with little to no hope of surviving? Sign me up!

I joined as an unholy death knight named Serys. (Not another Shaman as it was alliance side only and I already had my favourite space goat)

So my imaginary readers, go now and sign up!
Fenryr

P.S. The guild is actually called the Inglorious Gankers, I just thought that Gevlon's Gankers would have been slightly more awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment